Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dawn's Interview Questions

Continuing the interview game, Dawn posted these questions for me to answer:

1) If you had to choose a part of your body to be in pain for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would choose my left arm or hand. I guess it depends if the pain leaves it functional or disabled completely.

2) If you had to pick a place on your body to get pierced except for your ears, what would it be?
Nowhere. Is that an option? I have my ears pierced once. I have no idea what I would choose if I had to get someplace pierced. Definately not my face.

3) If you had to have a physical disability, what would it be?
I would choose to be deaf. It would be hard to loose the use of any body parts, but I think I could adjust the best to being deaf. I would seriously miss music and hearing laughter.

4) If you had to have cosmetic surgery, where would you have it done?
Cosmetic? Does that include the backside? I may have some pounds removed...

5) If you could buff up any part of your body instantly, what would it be? Only ONE part is allowed.
My legs.

Thanks Dawn!!!

No comments: