Continuing the interview game, Dawn posted these questions for me to answer:
1) If you had to choose a part of your body to be in pain for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would choose my left arm or hand. I guess it depends if the pain leaves it functional or disabled completely.
2) If you had to pick a place on your body to get pierced except for your ears, what would it be?
Nowhere. Is that an option? I have my ears pierced once. I have no idea what I would choose if I had to get someplace pierced. Definately not my face.
3) If you had to have a physical disability, what would it be?
I would choose to be deaf. It would be hard to loose the use of any body parts, but I think I could adjust the best to being deaf. I would seriously miss music and hearing laughter.
4) If you had to have cosmetic surgery, where would you have it done?
Cosmetic? Does that include the backside? I may have some pounds removed...
5) If you could buff up any part of your body instantly, what would it be? Only ONE part is allowed.