Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Interview Game

I will pose a set of questions. Only one person can answer the initial questions I post, either in my comments or on your blog (which you must inform me in my comments that you have done so!). If anyone else wants a set of questions, ask me in my comments and I will give you your own set of questions. You must post your answers on your blog and if you wish, continue the game by allowing people to ask you for questions to answer. If you do not have a blog, just answer in my comments. Make sense?

Here it goes...

1.) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

2.) If you could write a book, what would it be about and what is its title?

3.) What was your greatest fear when you were 10?

4.) Describe your idea of a perfect meal. (Food, atmosphere and all!)

5.) Would you rather eat one fly or 5 sticks of butter?

The game has now begun!

No comments: