Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hair Cutting Fest!

Tuesday was the day. I got my hair cut. There was hair all over me, all over the floor and all over the hairdresser! The only place there was not as much hair... was on my head! At least that is what I thought. I am on day two of the new look and I am loving it! The bangs are still a little long, which I will remidy with a visit back to the hairdresser today.

Dawn has cut her hair as well, although hers was a mite more drastic than mine! I am glad that we like what we have done. A woman who does not like her hair is a woman who is not herself!!! Well, I start to feel that way.

Anyway, enough of the hair story. I had a wonderful morning!!! I woke up refreshed and ready to face the world. Philippians 2 was my passage for this morning... along with Numbers 3 and 4. Why do we brush over the Old Testament so much? Personally, I love the Old Testament and am continually learning the beauty and the depth of the relationship between the Old and the New. Numbers 3 and 4 speak of the Tabernacle. Philippians 2 talks of the supremacy of Christ. Both are important, both are holy, both are beautiful!

No comments: