A couple years ago I bought a book by Doug Fields called "365 Things Every Woman Should Know". It is comical and serious! I thought I would share some with you...
Every Woman Should Know...
2. dead insects are basically harmless.
7. men love to show their strength by opening "too tight" lids.
12. monday Night Football is a disease.
22. to shut the curtains when doing aerobics in front of the television.
42. the difference between dropping hints and nagging.
46. her faith, not society, should define her role as a woman.
54. how to duplicate her faith in the life of a young girl.
73. lotion prevents snags while putting on pantyhose.
112. the names of a few professional athletes.
115. quality men do not manipulate for personal gain.
136. how to unclog the toilet.
138. which ties can be machine washed.
155. when she has said too much.
160. how to lift a car hood.
183. how to de-ice a car window.
208. thinking like a man won't help.
215. how to read a treasure map.
231. housework can be considered exercise.
257. mothers remember everything they hear.
272. how to look natural while wearing makeup.
287. how to allow a man to be a man.
289. people who gossip to her will gossip about her.
311. how to deligate responsibilities.
321. compromise does not mean giving up.
346. to resist the urge to rub it in when she is right.
354. children are washable.
And my favorite...
365. it is not fancy hair, gold jewelry or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you... this beauty will never disappear, and it is worth very much to God. (From 1 Peter 3:3-4)