Thursday, March 24, 2005

Itch to Travel

Ben and I have been home from Africa for 2 months. Time to plan another trip. We are discussing the possibility of spending the summer of 2006 in our beloved Romania. We have both been to Romania several times and feel God wants us to return. Can I wait a year???

I guess I'll have to.

The other possibility is China. Or back to Africa. Part of me would love to go to China and experience something new. It would be awesome to go back to Africa for the second time... but there is a nagging in me to head again to Romania. The doors are wide open now that communism is gone. The doors are also swinging shut as Romanians are being influenced by every major religion in the world.

Whatever God decides, I hope He puts me on foreign soil for more than 2 weeks.

No comments: