Monday, March 07, 2005

Weekend Whirlwind

Good morning!

It is a brand new day! The sun is shining and I am feeling great! We had a busy weekend, full of adventure and excitement! I wish I had got more done, but am thankful for the relaxation that I experienced.

Blind Cleaning Feat: (With some dumb mistakes ;-)
1.) Cleaned my desk off- THEN took down the dusty curtains and blinds right above the desk to wash them, making the desk a filthy mess again.
2.) Carried the blinds, fully extended, to the bathtub to wash- DUH, they were a little long and I got covered in dust in the process.
3.) Took the blinds outside to wash- WITH my socks on, which subsequently got soaked.
4.) Realized that A.) I had to dry the blinds by hand, B.) Hold them in the wind until they dried or C.) Design a way to hang them from the overhang on the back porch.
5.) Got my dad to hold the blinds while I went to get bungie cords.
6.) Came back to a wet dad.
7.) Attached the bungie cords to the blinds and overhang.
8.) Came back 10 minutes later to clean blinds!!!

I am SURE that there is more light coming through my blinds now that they are clean! My curtains are clean and smell fresh too! Now, for the rest of the room...

No comments: