Monday, December 05, 2005

Four days... but who is counting?

I have a confession to make. I am utterly, entirely, completely and fanatically excited about 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' that debuts...


Friday, December 9, 2005!



THIS FRIDAY!!!


Excuse my excitement... did you read that... this Friday. Do I need to say it again? Ummm... December 9th is this Friday. Four days. Four very long, anticipation filled days.

My brother and I, along with our closest friends, will be some of the crazy people who will attend the 12:01AM showing. I have always laughed at people who waited in lines to buy tickets, sat outside the theaters for hours before hand and saw the movie at midnight.

I will join their club this week. So, we will brave the frigid, wintery weather and head to the theater when most are sound asleep. We will be among the first in this time zone to enter the land of Narnia (well, Disney's version of Narnia).

I can barely sit still I am so excited!


Which Chronicles of Narnia Character Are You?

Other bloggers have this quiz on their blog this morning. I took the quiz and scored first as Arvis from 'The Horse and His Boy'. Since not many may know this character, I went back and changed an answer where I had two possiblilities. My result was:

You are High King Peter and/or Prince Caspian! In any case, you're a king, and you should be. You're brave, courageous, noble, respectful, chivalrous, honest, wise, and all those great knightly qualities. There really should be more people like you these days...

Three days... 12 hours... 27 minutes... and countning!

No comments: