Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas Survey

Just for fun... and since Dawn asked me to do it...

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Both! If it is extremely cold outside I'll take the hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Never had Santa...

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like a combonation of both on the house and white on the tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Whenever we find time. Usually the first week for December.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Some years mom will splurge and get prime rib!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I have always loved the Christmas Eve Candlelight service at church.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have always known that "Santa" was not real and that Nicholas was.

(I have no idea where questions 9 and 10 are! )

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!

12. Can you ice skate? I have been iceskating before, does that count? ;-)

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have had many favorites... one is a doll that still sits on my bed.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The reality of Christ's birth, life, death and resurrection, and time with my family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Grandma's cookies.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our family devotion, with a felt tree and ornaments that we do through December.

17. What tops your tree? An angel that mom made years ago!

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? I enjoy both. The last couple of years I have not told people what I "wanted" and have been surprised by what they thought to get me! I love giving. I love seeing people's faces when they open my gifts!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Hummm... O Come, O Come Immanuel

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I will eat a few, but I am not a hard candy person... give me the chocolate!

No comments: