Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A glance into my world...

Last night we had a meeting at our house for our upcoming mission trip to Cheyenne, Wyoming for Cheyenne Frontier Days. Rodeos. Parades. Pancake Breakfast. We'll be there.

One of the mothers that stayed during the meeting has a 3 month old, Esther. The mother of another family that was represented there delivered this baby. Both mothers have 8 children.

This got me thinking. In 4 families represented we have 27 children. In many homeschool groups that is low! Factor my 10 children into that in 20 years and that ratio goes up!

I want my parents to be the ones that at their funeral it is said, "Survived by 5 children, 52 grandchildren, 85 great-grandchildren and 15 great-great grandchildren."

(If you are interested, I will be posting on our mission website, Worship Driven Missions, with details on the trip.)

No comments: