Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blessings to My Life Giver

Happy Birthday Mom! May you have many more wonderful years of laughter, joys and blessings! May you know God more deeply and more intimately in the years to come! I praise God for giving me a mother of character, patience, wisdom, godliness, energy and love. Your children are blessed and we arise and called you blessed!

For those of you that do not know my mother, here are some fun, fast (not as many as she is old or I would be here a while! Not that she is old, but I am not that creative today!) facts:

1. She was a track star in high school and could have proceeded to the Olympics.
2. She would pick a doughnut over a bagel.
3. She can be very silly sometimes.
4. She is addicted to taking pictures.
5. She is the youngest of four children.
6. She was named after two of the girls in Little Women : Amy Jo
7. She is an excellent wife.
8. and the best mother!

I love you, Mom!

No comments: