Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Crunch Time

There are about 52 hours left before we head to Cheyenne for our "little" mission adventure. So much to do and so little time! I have a feeling I will be getting less sleep than I have been... which means almost none.

I am glad that you all liked my picture frenzy. I will be silent on the blogging end for a few days so get used to looking at the pictures! I hope to have a bunch of them to upload when I return. Dawn has always wanted to see me as a clown... but maybe I am not ready for the WHOLE world to see that just yet.

To Do List:
* Letter to Parents
* Permission/ Medical Slips
* Vacuum
* Rip up caulking around bathtub and scrub so it can dry while we are gone
* Finish food shopping
* Meet with my financial planners
* Have one last prep meeting (tonight)

Alright, it does not look as bad on paper as it seemed in my brain.

No comments: