Monday, June 27, 2005

Going to see the presidents...

A brief update of what is to come for me this week...

Monday: Work, prepare for trip to South Dakota, go to puppy school, pack and sleep.

Tuesday: Rise early, load car and drive seven hours. Arrive in South Dakota, swim, relax and settle in to our cabin.

Wedneasday: Visit Mount Rushmore and surounding areas.

Thursday: Same.

Friday: Same.

Saturday: Head home, stopping to visit grandparents on the way home.

Sunday: At grandparents house playing vicious games of croquette. Go home.

Monday: Relax, unpack from trip and vist with friends to celebrate Independance Day.

There you have it! I will be sure to say hello to the mountain and Crazy Horse for you. I am so excited to get away to relax and spend time with my family. I hope your week goes well!

No comments: