Wednesday, June 22, 2005

22 Tidbits of Truth

Following the example of Autumn, I have compiled a list of 22 things about me that you may or may not know! I picked the number 22 because that is how old I will be in a few short weeks!

Here it goes!

1. My birthday is August 11, 1983.
2. I was born in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
3. I am part Aztec Indian.
4. I try to read one book a week. (Besides the Bible!)
5. I am the oldest of five children.
6. The garbage disposal scares me.
7. One of my nicknames is Martha. (You figure out why!)
8. My parents have not yet signed my high school diploma.
9. I have been overseas 4 times in 4 years.
10. Pig brain was served to me in Romania and I ate it.
11. Boiled goat was served to me in Africa... and I ate it!
12. One of my favorite meals is Chicken Alfredo, salad, garlic bread (only mom's!) a giant glass of milk and chocolate chip cookies (with the milk) for dessert!
13. I would take a bagel over a doughnut.
14. I have worked at American Family Insurance for 6 years.
15. I own a camera that is almost 50 years old.
16. When discussing how we would want to die if we were martyred, I picked beheading (fast and a sharp knife or ax) or gunshot to the head. (Whatever would be fast! Slow torture death would be, well... torture. See, this is what my friends and I discuss when we are together!)
17. I will homeschool my children.
18. I got a sewing machine for my 16th birthday.
19. I get bored with games that move too slow.
20. My feet have visited 32 states in our country!
21. I call my mother "Momma"
22. I sleep on a twin sized bed.

So, which one surprised you?

No comments: