Monday, January 09, 2006

One year ago...

Pictured Left to right: Jaclyn, Shannon, Ben (my brother) Darrah and Bethany.

This picture was taken in Moshi, Tanzania, Africa. One year ago today the five of us were walking African soil on the adventure of a lifetime! I think I can speak for all of us when I say that this trip changed us forever. Many people say that after having been on a mission trip, yet I have seen the fruit of the change in my life being more drastic than any trip thus far. We all stepped out into a new level of faith in God and grew in awe of His power! We did not go for the thrill of Africa. We did not go to say we had another experience. We did not go to become famous, rich or popular. We went with a heart for people and a passion for God. The ripple effects of our presence in Africa has lasted, by God's power, far longer than our hands and feet were there. Posted by Picasa

No comments: