Friday, January 20, 2006

I was tagged... Fabulous Fours!

Vince tagged me with this...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Office Assistant, American Family Insurance
2. Doing the dishes, Home
3. Be a big sister, Family
4. Dental Assistant, Romania

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Anne of Green Gables Series
3. Pride and Prejudice (starring Colin Firth)
4. Man From Snowy River and Return to Snowy River

Four places you have lived:
1. Cheyenne, Wyoming
2. Plattesmouth, Nebraska
3. Aurora, Colorado
4. Moshi, Tanzania, Africa

Four TV shows you love to watch: (I do not watch much TV... but I will never tire of these classics!!!)
1. I Love Lucy
2. Eight is Enough
3. The Brady Bunch
4. Sesame Street

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Mt. Rushmore
2. Yellowstone
3. Romania
4. Tanzania

Four websites I visit daily: (ALMOST daily...)
1. Spanish Morning
2. Narnia Web
3. Worship Driven Missions
4. Other Blogs listed to the right!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Oranges
2. Cheese
3. Carrots
4. Muffins

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In God's presence- literally- HEAVEN!
2. With the believers I met in Africa
3. With the believers I met in Romania
4. With Dawn!

I'll tag Dawn... if she wants to do it!

No comments: