Monday, January 16, 2006

Christmas in Cheyenne- a little late

My family and extended family in Cheyenne!
Very Front: Quinten;
Front row: Me, my mom Amy, my brother Timothy, Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Mack and Michael
Back Row (zig-zag): Charles (Christina's finace), MacKinzie, Christina (my cousin and mother of the children who are not my siblings!), Grandpa (behind my mom), Grandma (behind grandpa), Victoria (my sister), Ben (my brother), Samuel (my brother) and my dad Tom
Not pictured but present somewhere: Theo

My awesome brothers: Ben and Timothy. Yes, my feet too...smart, Jaclyn, really smart!

Victoria, Mom and MacKinzie while roller skating!

The Scrabble Group: Ben, Aunt Bonnie, Grandma, Mom and Victoria.

Ben pondering his next word, "Can I do transubstantiation?"

Grandson Samuel and Great-Grandson Theo

Football Crowd: Dad, Timothy, Ben and Uncle Mack.

Napping Crowd (on sofa): Grandpa

Last, but certainly not least... a picture of my grandma's famous cookies. As I took this picture, she told me this was less than half, maybe just one-third of the origianal number of cookies she made! Every year she claims she will make less...

Outer Ring: Cinnamon Almond Square Cookies, Chocolate Logs, Double Chocolate Malt Cookies, more Cinnamon Almond Square Cookies, Pink Lemonade Shortbread Cookies, Star Butter Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Fruit Cake Cookies.

Center Bunch: An assortment that I think was: Molasses, Chocolate Chip and Butterscotch Cookies, Peanut Brittle, Almond Brittle and Shortbread Bell Cookies.

Yes, my grandma DOES make the best cookies in the whole wide world!

No comments: