Tuesday, August 30, 2005

All Threes

Three things you like about yourself:
- my smile
- my handwriting
- my teaching ability

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- untoned legs
- untoned stomach
- oliy skin

Three things that scare you:
- garbage disposal
- the death of my family
- my weaknesses

Three of your everyday essentials:
- time with my Jesus
- food
- family time

Three things you are wearing now:
- clothes
- my "something blue" bracelet
- rings

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
- Chris Tomlin
- Caedmon's Call
- Watermark

Three things you want in a relationship:
- love
- forgiveness
- understanding

Two truths and a lie: (in any order)
- I went out to dinner last night
- I used to live in Nebraska
- I wear a size 7 shoe

Three physical things that turn you on:
- eyes
- smile/ laugh
- hands

Three of your favorite hobbies:
- reading
- being with my family
- scrapbooking

Three things you really want to do right now:
- lose fat, gain muscle
- be a wife
- be a mommy

Three careers you'd consider:
- Teaching
- Midwifery
- Counseling

Three places you want to go on vacation:
- Australia/ New Zealand
- Africa
- India

Three things you want to do before you die:
- Be married
- Have children
- Know, see and believe as much of God as a human is able to handle

No comments: