Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Who am I?

There are gobs of quizzes at Quiz Farm. I took two yesterday to see what kind of a person I am. Hahaha... like I did not know already.

The first quiz was to see what kind of worldview I have. Guess what it said? I am a fundamentalist. Duh.

You scored as Fundamentalist. (Emphasis mine for laughs!)

Fundamentalism represents a movement in opposition to Modernism, stressing the highest importance on foundational religious tradition. Science has brought on corruption of society. God is real and is watching. Scripture leaves little room for interpretation; man is God's creation. About a quarter of the population in the U.S. is classified as Fundamentalist.

My final results:

Fundamentalist- 63%
Cultural Creative- 56%
Romanticist- 44%
Postmodernist- 25%
Modernist- 0%
Materialist- 0%
Idealist- 0%
Existentialist- 0%

The second quiz I took was titled, "What is the right religion for you?" I knew the answer already of course, but was curious to see the questions. The quiz told me that Christianity would be the best religion for me. Duh again.

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Consider being baptized, if you aren't already Christian.

My final results:

Christian- 100%
Islam- 60%
Judaism- 30%
Paganism- 10%
Satanism- 0%
Atheism- 0%
Hinduism- 0%

I am not sure where the 10% Paganism comes from, but even pagans agree to love others and not hurt animals (questions on the quiz).

No comments: