* It hurts to peel an orange when you have a paper cut. Ouch.
* Cold cars need about 15 minutes to warm up.
* Water always spills on something it is not supposed to (like cell phones) and misses things that could get wet (like plenty of other desk space). God uses it to teach us to laugh.
* Tickets to Asia are expensive.
* Some weekends are completely empty and others have so much that fun things have to be refused. Sad.
* Being single and wanting children helps me understand, a little, the pain of a barren woman.
* A man with a sword stirs a mixture of adoration and awe in the heart of a woman. Interesting how the Word of God is called a Sword? That was not a mistake... :-) Every generation of men can be skilled with the Sword.
* Lettuce is not enough for lunch.