Thursday, August 31, 2006

One Lonesome Picture

I have an innumerable amount of pictures that I would like to post. Alas, our wireless is currently disabled and we are functioning off of dial-up. Do you remember when dial-up was the only option and we all thought it was high-speed?

Here is one lonesome picture Scott took on Sunday:

Ben, Jaclyn Victoria and Timothy. Oh, and say hello to Phil looking at us in the background. Phil and his family moved to Colorado from England last year. They have a real, functioning, RED, double decker bus that Phil's dad bought on Ebay. No lie. You should see the garage for the thing... narrow, tall and huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a beautiful family :)

That's so random. A double-decker bus. wow! Hey, I can't come this weekend, but I'd love to steal a ride with y'all to church the following Sunday! I love you and will talk to you soon!!