Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dreaming of Tanzania

Yesterday Ben and I recieved an email from our friend inviting us to be apart of the team (most of us who went last time) going to Tanzania in January 2007. Oh, how I long to return to Africa.

Two "problems." One, my dad does not have a steady job. Two, can I commit to spending $2,500 while my dad is essentially jobless? Where would I get $2,500 ($5,000 total for both)? I know that God is big. He is bigger than money and controls money. Still, Ben and I need wisdom as we think about the possibilities. Please pray that we would have discernment and direction as we pray. Please pray that my dad gets a job... not so I can go to Africa, but so that he has a job! The team leader needs to know a final decision by May 1st.

Mungu ne mwema
Mungu ne mwema
Mungu ne mwema
Ne mwema kwan gu
God is so good
God is so good
God is so good
He's so good to me

No comments: