Monday, September 19, 2005

My Friends

I love my friends. God has blessed me with amazing friends. Some I know very well. Others I am just getting started. Some I see almost daily. Others I have never seen at all. Some I have traveled with around the world. Others have only seen my picture. Some live with me. Others I see a few times a year. Regardless of the differences they all have one thing in common. The true bond that unites our friendship is Jesus. My closest friends are in love with their Savior and seek to please Him.

So, with all that said I have decided something. I am going to blog about my friends. I will choose some by name, others will be as a group. Please do not feel left out if I do not pick you as a friend by name. You are ALL important to me and I love you very much.

Who should be my first candidate? Hummmmm....

No comments: