Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Moment of Ranting

I'm frustrated. I am more frustrated right now than I have been in a long, long, long time.

Sin makes me mad.

After all that I know, believe and love about Christ, I still decide to sin. I decide to be arrogant, selfish, angry, jealous and prideful. I have the forgiveness of the Creator of the universe and I am willing to throw it back in His face and go my own way.

The last few weeks have been hard for me on the inside. Time is up. I've had enough.

I know what it will take to be the amazing woman of God that I desire to be. Wait, let me say that again- only God can take this lump of clay and transform it into something beautiful. I cannot do anything but walk in obedience.

I'm tired of being the same. I am tired of struggling with the same things. I am tired of living every day the same. I am tired of only scratching the edge of the infinate love God has for me- and I can have for Him.

Watch out world... something is being unleashed in me. I am excited and scared to death.

No comments: