Thursday, June 30, 2011

All Rolled into One

The last couple of weeks have been crazy and I have not had the time to write. Right now is not the best time, either, but there are just a couple of things I wanted to say!

1. Joel is the best husband ever. There are so many times when I realize I do not deserve God's gift of him to me. He is perfect for me and we compliment each other in ways only God knew we would need.

2. Jeremiah is growing up so fast! He is 9 months old and such a blessing. He has four teeth now, crawls like crazy, walks around everything he can and is starting to try to stand on his own. AND he goes on his first, I pray of many, mission trips tomorrow!

3. We are leaving for Pagosa Springs tomorrow. There is still so much I need to do. Like pack. I am excited to see what God has planned for us on this trip. Pray for us, the other adults and the 17 Jr. High students we are taking! (Follow our blog here!)

4. Ministry is exhausting, fun and brings unbelievable blessings! There are so many people who need ministering to all the time. So many people who are lost and hurting. It is amazing to serve as a family. Life is so much more than the simple, common activities we pour our time into day after day!!! I pray we never get tired of pouring our lives into people who need Jesus!

No comments: