Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stages of Life

Dawn and I used to blog ALL the time. It seems that Facebook has more than definitely taken the place of our good, old fashioned, blogging days. Still, for me, there is something about writing and reading something profound that pointless status updates will never satisfy.

So, in order to launch into a new blogging season of life I have changed the name of my blog to reflect my life verse:

"You are My witnesses," declares the Lord, "
and My servant whom I have chosen,
to know and believe Me
and understand that I am He.
Before Me no god was formed
nor will there be one after Me."
Isaiah 43:10

May the Lord be glorified in all that is written here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You're so right about Facebook on all counts. :-) LOVE the new look and can't wait to read upcoming posts!